Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The "orange-you-glad" list

For (almost) wordless wednesday, here are a list of photos...

Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Orange you glad I posted these pictures by JenniPenni for (Almost) Wordless Wednesday?!

When I see this photograph, I think of The Beatles song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", except with slightly modified lyrics...

Picture yourself on a boat on a river
with tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
a girl with (the orange juice) eyes

One more photo (this time from the talented Candyfactory) to make this an official orange list...


4 comments:

Carlito86 said...

I really want to eat an orange now after seeing this! x

Ali said...

Love the photos! So bright and cheery and happy.

Madeleine said...

Hi Christen
I found your site because you had visited my blog (TheJoysOfNotHavingItAll). I would love to add one another as followers. Just let me know OR add me and I will then add you!

Aline said...

ha!

those are the cutest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...