Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The "fixing house" list

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday
A little to your left....

I've seen other people do "Wordless Wednesday" posts, and I think it's a cute idea! This amazing picture is by Blue C0coon on Etsy.com. Click on Blue Cocoon if you want to view/ buy any of her stunning photographs! I especially liked this one with its yellowish tone and the pop of red from the beret. A big thank you to her for letting me post her work! :)

Since I don't feel like being totally wordless, here's a house to-do list to go with this all-about-decorating picture:
* Finish painting furniture for office
* Hang my photographs in office
* Beg Dan to agree to me hanging light pink curtains to soften the gray walls
* Take pictures of office and post on blog (coming soon!)

5 comments:

Lori said...

I have thought about doing the Wordless Wednesday but I can't shut my mouth at all. (And my mouth tells my fingers to write and they follow!)

Hattie said...

I love the idea of pale pink curtains with grey walls! Looking forward to pics when you finish the room!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hello! Just stopped in from SITS! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures! Visiting from SITS & will be back often.

Brooke said...

oooo. I want to see pics!! Thanks for the swwet comment on my blog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...