Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The "amusement park photo" list

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday!
I am in love with the sense of movement and whimsy in these amusement park photographs!


Not quite my experience when I went to a local theme park with my family this past weekend.

On a Saturday.

In 90+ degree weather.

Needless to say, it was not our best decision.

My family is hilarious, so we still had fun (despite the icky, wet bathing suits, sitting on railings while waiting in hour and a half long lines, soggy fries, and bloated, sweaty crowds.)

Today's "Wordless Wednesday" photographs by Bomobob, an amazingly talented photographer on Etsy, portray a very different type of amusement park: dreamy, spell-binding, timeless. He took them at Tibidabo Park in Barcelona.

A slightly different feel from normal amusement parks, eh? I don't see any traces of the families donning fanny packs and too-tight "jorts", or a picture of a bathroom sink filled with vomit that I saw on Saturday. Still traumatized by that one. TMI, I know.

Let's go back to the pretty pictures, shall we?

Who wants to go to this dreamy land, too?

3 comments:

Ali said...

Oh, count me in on that! Those photos are so colorful, I love it.

Aline said...

thhose are gorgeous!

Carlito86 said...

Wow, these are gorgeous photos love!

I gave you an award on my blog, please check it out!

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...