Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The "I-need-endorphins" list

Get ready for a very word Wednesday...

I need a drink. Okay, well it's not that bad, but I at least need to look at a few fun photos from a recent trip because this whole Blogger situation is ticking me off!

Here's a little ditty I put together tonight to the tune of "My favorite things":

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply bitch about my missing follower list
and then I don't feel so bad

Or something like that. Well, I went on the help forum, and I am definitely not the only one who is missing her follower updates. There were some pretty annoyed- panicked- manic- crazy- homicidal posts on those boards. Worse yet, none of us can click "follow" on new or old blogs at all.

What does this all mean? No updates for this girl for a while. I kind of feel like my blog is a tiny, disconnected island, but hopefully Blogger will send a search plane out soon and find my marooned follower list.

Now, usually on Wednesdays, I simply post one or two artsy pictures. Because I'm in need of some serious endorphins, I'm posting a few favorite pics from my recent visit with one of my closest friends and her hubby in Boston. Hope you enjoy too!

Dan and I sucking at Guitar Hero. Yes, the virtual audiences kept booing us off stage:

Dancing divas:

Camera at arm's length capturing a night of clubbing, which I hadn't done in fooorrevver.
Toasting after Samuel Adams tour:

Cheers to feeling a little better already! :)
xo,
Christen

4 comments:

Strand Family said...

Your blog isn't an island. Your posts are still showing up in my follow list...it's just that you can't see your favorites. That sucks. I would freak out too.
I like the pictures :)

Ali said...

Cute pics!

Aline said...

fun photos and you are now officially back on my lists:)

Melanie said...

haha. nice song.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...