Thursday, August 27, 2009

The "summer, I love you" list

Dearest Summer,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
I love you for...

1. bringing "sexy back"(that is, for allowing me to get away on our anniversary trip to the bed and breakfast with my hubby).

2. Making me feel pretty (AKA: allowing me an excuse to wear my new red dress at my sister's birthday).
3. Satisfying my every desire... by giving me time to visit friends in Boston and try a monster-size cannoli.
4. Giving me time and space... to finish projects like the horrendous yard and office.
(Big office reveal coming soon!)

5. Helping me to relax, at least at the beach.

6. Allowing me to see the world through different eyes (beer goggles after trip to mountain brewery with Dan).
7. Making me laugh (hysterically in bed with Dan when we recount our visit to Massachusetts and all the stories we heard about constipation, enemas, and a very sick cat who receives more medical attention than Sprinkles, Angela's kitty on The Office before Dwight finally mercy kills it.)

8. Celebrating little moments with me (Dan and Bethy's birthday, Father's Day, etc.)

You complete me.

Christen



1 comment:

Ali said...

I bet you summer loves you just as much, if not more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...