Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The "fleeting moment" list

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: List of Photos

Summer is almost over. Where did it go? I'm going to write an "I'm-going-to-miss-you, summer" list later. When I was searching around Etsy today, I found these amazing photos by Courtneyhood that seemed to fit my "goodbye summer" mood.




Don't these dreamy photos capture fleeting moments so perfectly? Go see Courtneyhood on Etsy to check out her other amazing photos. A big thank you to Courtney for letting me decorate my lowly blog blog with her incredible work!

3 comments:

Christen said...

Okay, you know I've probably had a little too much summer because I just completely messed up my days. It's Tuesday, not Wednesday! Oops.

Not going to work for weeks on end makes forget what day it is. Not that I'm complaining...

Courtney Hood said...

Thank you for showcasing my photography!

Ali said...

Really nice photos! Oh summer, I miss you already.

(And I live in SoCal.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...