Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's the end of January...

do I know where this month has gone?  Nope.

2013 has been a monumental year, so it deserves the annual re-cap, even if everyone is already moving on from reminiscing and singing Auld Lang Syne and have started to slack on their resolutions and watch Downton Abbey episodes rather than driving to the gym.  Or is the latter just me?

Anyway, here is 2012 month by month:

In January...

Went to the most depressing party ever:  here


Finally had an HSG: here

Took in a little culture:  here


 In February...

I found out I was pregnant!!!  But I was paranoid and didn't tell anyone else besides Dan.

Love inspired post:  here


 In March...
Turned 32 (and randomly watched the nerdiest hobby:  a game of Quidditch):  here

 In April...
Honored Dan's late father:  here

 In May...
I finally revealed my pregnancy!!!!  here

Dished about first trimester:  Here


 In June...
Revealed the sex of our baby with pastries:  here



In July...
Discussed a health scare:  here

In August...
Finally documented our June trip to San Francisco:  here


In September...
Finished the nursery:  here


Mouth resuscitated one ugly baby:  here


In October...
Shared baby shower:  here

Explained why pee was in my fridge:  here

COLESON WAS BORN:  HERE


In November...
Birth Story:  here

Time starts being measured with his firsts!  First Thanksgiving:  here


In December...
First Christmas:  Here


What. A. Year.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Such a wonderful year for you guys!!

Sally said...

An awesome year!! This year will fly by, let me warn you......Mace is somehow going to be TWO in a few short months and I have no clue where the time has gone! Enjoy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...