Wednesday, October 30, 2013

In the (slightly modified) words of the Beatles...


Here comes our son!

Little darling, it's been a long, cold lonely winter
Little darling, it seems like years waiting for you to be here
Here comes our son.... Dooo..do do do
Here comes our son!

We are thrilled to share the arrival of our baby boy:

Coleson George

Our little Cole was born at 6:55 am on October 29th.  8 pounds, 12 ounces, 20 inches long!  We are so in love.  More pictures and birth story to come!





11 comments:

Missy said...

I feel compelled to comment again....that baby is just ridiculously cute. My baby fever is epic now and I fully blame you and your adorable boy! I love you girl and am so proud and happy for you! Call me if you need a nap....I will be there!

Erika said...

Awwww!!! Sweet little Cole!! He is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I've been waiting for this. :)

You look amazing, and he is absolutely precious. What a blessing! And LOVE the name!

Laura said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! I have been waiting for this! :)

You look amazing, and he is absolutely precious! So excited for you guys, what a blessing! And LOVE his name!

Mrs. 5C said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Strand Family said...

Yay!!! He is adorable. I love the name too.

Aubrey said...

CONGRATULATIONS! LOVE his name and I love, love, LOVE the first picture - his little face is adorable :) xoxo

Meghan said...

Aww! Congrats! He is so precious! SO happy for you!

Nat said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! So happy for you all- he is absolutely precious!! Enjoy every minute- even the crazied sleep deprived ones where you're losing your mind- it all goes by so fast!!

Shannon said...

Awww best news!! Congratulations you guys, he's perfect! Hope you are all doing well!

Lyndsey said...

YAY!!!! Congrats, so happy for you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...