Friday, July 30, 2010

To do item checked off! FINALLY found a rug!

You might remember I re-did my office last summer. This summer, I finally found a rug for it!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Apparently, summer is the only time I get anything accomplished...

Without further ado, the bare floor "before":

And the warm and fuzzy floor "after"!

It is the same odd "greige" shade as the walls and makes the room brighter looking and more feminine. In the words of Elle Woods, "It gives it a little something extra, don't you think?"

In case anyone is in the market for a greige rug too, it's called the Fauna rug and is on sale at JC Penny for $60, which I thought was a decent price.

I've been working on several other posts including one on my happiness project, one on my wedding (random, I know), and a few other summer "to do's". Coming soon!

2 comments:

Josie said...

It's perfect! I think it really does add to the room and I love the soft shades. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your to-dos!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Ohhhh all that white storage makes my heart flutter. And the rug too. I kinda love it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...