Sunday, September 20, 2009

The "sweaty run" list

I pushed myself to do a three mile run today. Afterward, I jogged to my car, red-faced and gasping like a woman birthing triplets, a sweaty streak down the back of my tank top, and hair plastered to nape of neck. Oh, and I had a rather distinct lump where I had wedged my car keys in my sports bra. It kind of looked like a weird third nipple was growing smack dab in the middle of my chest.

Of course, this is when I run into two high school acquaintances.

Nice.

4 comments:

Carlito86 said...

lmao, it had to happen!

:) xxx

TheLab said...

Hilarious!!! Uh, I mean, so sorry...

Carrie Hewitt said...

Ok Christen,
I just spent the entire time BOTH kids were napping (when I should have been snoozing too!) reading your blog entries from way back! I didn't know you had a blog, and girl, you are a really good writer! You pulled me in and I couldn't stop reading. I saved it as a favorite and am excited about keeping up with you two this way! Thanks for the message on my blog. That is how I found you!

Aline said...

haha! i would have the same luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...