Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Encyclopedia La Vida Lista: Volume F

I'm back with the rest of my fall vacay. There's not much to see here, so I thought I'd break it down by sharing pictures brought to by the letter "F":

Dan and I went to the oh-so-charming town of Leesburg on our way home from the mountains. We saw...

Fun signs:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ate fall food (like this pumpkin cupcake):
Photobucket

snapped pictures in front of this shop run by Redskin's tight-end Chris Cooley. He actually owns this pottery shop, and Dan is such a fan, he wore his favorite shirt:

Photobucket

And wonder of all wonders, the football player himself showed up! I guess Chris (we're on a first name basis now- ha ha) shows up to occasionally see how the store is doing and sign autographs. Dan could not have been more elated!
Photobucket


In the words of Dan, "Efffff yeahhhhhh!!!!"

3 comments:

Josie said...

I'm all for fall food as well! Yummmm.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

TheLab said...

Uhhhhh, that's where I am sitting right now! OK, not in Cooley's store (but he eats at my restaurant with his mom and wife, in Leesburg, a lot.) I work in Leesburg. I've either worked or lived in Leesburg for the past 9 years. You were here! That's so crazy!

LOVE the photos. And I am SO happy for Dan, can you believe he showed up at that moment!? Cool (ey)!

Christen said...

Leslie, I didn't know you lived in Leesburg!! That is such a charming town; Dan and I kept talking about how we wanted to move there :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...