Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blogger is pissing me off...

Okay, folks. Sorry in advance for the technical questions, but Blogger is ticking me off, and I want to see if anyone is having these issues since Googling/ Blogger's FAQ's has been no help.
Two questions:
1. Why can't I leave comments on certain people's blogs?

Is anyone else having this same problem? It's the weirdest thing. It will work fine when I'm commenting on most people's blogs, but when I try on my favorite funny/house blog or my favorite style/clothing blog, it won't let me. Instead, Blogger keeps kicking me out after I type my comment back to the log-in screen. Even after I log-in again, it doesn't work. I don't get it because I've commented on these same blogs before, and suddenly Blogger won't let me (despite other people posting comments just fine). Just curious if anyone knew what was up.


2. Not as annoying, but I was wondering if anyone had constant problems with spacing after you edit a post. Does it suddenly look like someone hit "enter" four or five times between each picture/sentence?

Again, I know this is a little nerd alert to ask, but anyone know what's up?

5 comments:

bethany said...

Yes. And YES! While I've not found any fix to the first problem you mentioned (no cussing, reloading or resubmitting makes any difference!!), I thought I found a fix for the spacing.

Are you using Google Chrome? I found this to be my spacing culprit. Whenever I write in Blogger using Chrome, I get the jacked up spacing...sometime it adds six or seven spaces. Or it totally moves paragraphs around. What the heck? So, while I love Chrome for cruising the web, I now use Explorer or Firefox for writing blogs.

Isn't it frustrating? I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one.

Christen said...

Thanks, Bethany! I don't use Google Chrome, but I will try to use Firefox on my next blog, which might help!

Josie said...

Blogger has been so nutty lately. I don't even know. And you're soooo sweet, Christen -- I love your blog too!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

LizzieBeth said...

I have run into this problem too. Sometimes if I restart my computer, it fixes, but most of the time it's just blogger being dumb.

Go back the next day and try.

LB

TheLab said...

I am of no help, I just had to share the pain - the spacing thing is always an issue - grrrrrrr!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...