Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last of Halloween

Photobucket



I promised that I would share the new recipes I tried, so this post will be a quick one!

We went out to dinner with two other couples for dinner and then came back to drink, watch scary movies, and have dessert. This year, I tried three new recipes that I found on Pinterest:

A can of pumpkin + a box of spice mix = easiest pumpkin cupcakes ever. I got this recipe off Pinterest from a friend... so good! I decorated these guys with candy corn fangs:




I made marshmallow pops (which I later wrapped and gave to trick or treaters too):





Photobucket




It's not even complicated enough to describe, but I will anyway. Easy steps include buying jumbo marshmallow and putting a stick in them:



Dip in orange chocolate and let cool. Then dip in yellow chocolate and let dry.




They look pretty but are like the real candy corn... sugar overload.
Photobucket



Lastly, my favorite thing were these whoopie pies that I used a simple Duncan Hines kit to make.
Photobucket


Damn do I ever need to get to the gym after this diabetic sugar coma...

3 comments:

Romy of Pixie Paper Arts said...

Yum! Whoopie pies! What is it about them that make them look so fluffy!

Josie said...

My lunch today consisted of six Reese's cups (full-size, obviously) and six fun-sized Milky Ways. True story. But I'd still go for one of those whoopie pies.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Annette | Bucket List Journey said...

I think those marshmallow pops are way too cute! I just want to make ghostly smores with them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...